Sunday 11 November 2012

If It Ain't Baroque-en...




Peplum Top- New Look
Black Crop Bandeau- New Look
Disco Pants- Missguided
Plain Black Heels- New Look
Rose Gold Watch- ASOS

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days- I've been back in Sheffield this weekend (hence the slightly better image quality) and have been busy catching up with my family! I wore this very 'New Look' based outfit on Friday night when I went for dinner and drinks with my boyfriend. We went to a gorgeous Italian and a couple of bars for cocktails which was lovely. We decided to get the Tram into town instead of driving so we could both have a cheeky alcoholic tipple, so I wanted to wear something a little warmer than your average 'going-out' dress because it's usually soooo cold on the Tram, and I didn't want to take a coat in case we decided to go to a couple of clubs after, so I opted for these Missguided Disco Pants which are so comfortable and warm, and really versatile as you can dress them up or just chill out in them! I bought the top on impulse last week when browsing a few shops in Lincoln. I really should stop spending so much money on clothes but it's become such an addiction and I just HAD to have this as I love a Baroque print and a cheeky Peplum! The print is Velvet in an Oxblood shade which made it all the more irresistible as it's perfect for Christmas, but the top is a light enough material to wear in warmer months as well. You might notice my hair is a little darker and my horrible roots have disappeared too! I finally managed to visit my hairdresser and I feel so much better for it. This is pretty much my natural colour and I reckon i'm gonna keep it this way for a long time now as i'm trying to grow it a little longer and I think it suits my colouring much better than a harsher blonde. It's much less maintenance now as well!

1 comment: